If your mobile has been stolen and you want to track it, then in this post you are going to get very important information related to searching mobile location. If your mobile is stolen, then read this and know about Mobile Location. In this post, we have described in a very simple way.
In this post, along with removing all the files from the stolen mobile, today we will also know how to find the location of the mobile?
If your mobile gets stolen, it is more likely that it may also be misused. So, first of all, I would recommend you to switch off your mobile number.
Your mobile number is locked, but all your personal photos, videos, files and documents will still be available in that phone, so it is necessary to remove them too.
Now suppose all the files have also been deleted from the mobile. But still we do not feel happy until we get our mobile back.
If your mobile is very expensive, then you should report it to the police station along with your mobile IMEI number and file an FIR in the police station. If you have insured your mobile, you can also get the money for it, for this talk to the insurance company.
You should try to find mobile location once, so let us know how to know mobile location.
How to find mobile location:
Most of the people use Android Mobile in India and the method mentioned in this post will work in Android Mobile.
By using the Find My Device serviceyou allow Google to use location data, device information, and connection events to locate your devices and accessories. Device location is approximate and may not always be accurate.
To find, lock, or erase an Android phone, that phone must:
- Be turned on
- Be signed in to a Google Account
- Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
- Be visible on Google Play
- Have Location turned on
- Have Find My Device turned on
Finding, locking, or erasing stolen mobiles remotely.
- First of all from your PC/Laptop browser android device manager Android.com/find Go to. If you do not have a PC, you will need to install the Google Find My Device application in your Android phone. Or even from Chrome browser in mobile link open Can do it by doing.
- Now log in with your Gmail accountRemember that you have to log in to the same Gmail account that you used to log in to your stolen mobile account.
- if you have more than one phone If so, click on Lost Phone at the top of the screen.
- now one A map will appear showing the current location of your stolen mobile., Remember that Google will be able to access your mobile location only if your stolen mobile has internet and GPS on.
- you on the map where is the phone You will get information about this. Location is approximate but may not be exact.
If not found then delete all the data online like this
Apart from knowing mobile location, you can also avail other important features, let us know which feature is this. All these features can also work only when the internet is on in your mobile.
Play Sound: Play Sound:
Play Sound: Play Sound: Make your phone ring for 5 minutes, even if it’s set to silent or vibrate. With the help of this option, wherever your mobile is, it will start ringing.
Secure Device: Secure Device:
Secure Device: Secure Device: Locks your phone with a PIN, pattern or password. If your phone does not have a lock, you can set it. With its help you can lock your mobile. To get your phone back, you can add a message or phone number to the lock screen.
Erase Device: Erase Device:
Erase Device: Erase Device: Permanently deletes all data on your phone (but cannot remove the SD card). Once erased, Find My Device will no longer work on the phone. Do not use this option unless it is needed. I am saying this because using it removes everything from your mobile. You can use this option when you feel that it is difficult to get your mobile back.
Important: If you received your phone after it was wiped, you’ll probably need your Google Account password to use it again.
So friends, today in this post we learned how to find mobile location? How to get complete information about mobile location. Can find location of your stolen mobile, delete all data from mobile, ring mobile and lock mobile. You can do all this work from your home for free.