Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Diwali Offer EMI: On the occasion of Diwali, there is an EMI offer on Royal Enfield Bullet 350 for Rs. 5,888 in installments.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Diwali Offer: Royal Enfield has established its dominance in the Indian market with its impressive performance and powerful engine. In this post, we will tell you about the Diwali offer available on the Royal Enfield Bullet. This offer allows you to purchase a Royal Enfield Bullet with easy installments. During the festive season of Diwali, every company brings Diwali offers on their motorcycles. Royal Enfield has also come up with a Diwali offer on their bikes, where you can benefit from a lower down payment.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Diwali Offer EMI:
Diwali Offer on Royal Enfield Bullet 350: If you buy a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 by making a down payment of Rs 29,999, then your EMI will be Rs 5,888 per month. By giving this monthly payment for 3 years, you can take home the Royal Enfield Bullet 350. For more information, contact your nearest Royal Enfield dealership.
To apply for finance and purchase a Royal Enfield Bullet 350, you will typically need to provide the following documents:
- Identification Proof: You will need to submit a copy of your valid government-issued identification proof, such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, or driver’s license.
- Address Proof: You will need to provide a copy of your address proof, which can include documents such as Aadhaar card, passport, utility bills (electricity bill, telephone bill, etc.), or rental agreement.
- Income Proof: To avail of finance, you will generally need to provide income proof. This can include salary slips, bank account statements, Form 16 (if you are a salaried individual), or income tax returns (ITR) for the self-employed.
- Bank Statements: You may also be required to submit your bank account statements for the past few months to verify your financial stability and repayment ability.
- Photographs: You will need to provide passport-size photographs for documentation purposes.
Please note that specific financial institutions and dealers may have additional requirements or variations in the documents needed. It is always best to contact the dealership or finance provider directly for precise information regarding the necessary documents for financing a Royal Enfield Bullet 350.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Specifications
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the second best-selling motorcycle by Royal Enfield. It is a street bike available in India in three variants and five colors. It comes with a 349 cc bs6 engine. The total weight of the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is 195 kilograms, and it has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters. You can also get a mileage of up to 37 kilometers per liter with it.
|Engine||349cc, Single-Cylinder, Air-Oil Cooled|
|Maximum Power||20.2bhp @ 6,100 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||27Nm @ 4,000 RPM|
|Mileage||Up to 37 km/liter|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13 liters|
|Brakes (Front)||Disc (Single-Channel ABS)|
|Suspension (Front)||Telescopic Forks|
|Suspension (Rear)||Twin-Tube Emulsion Shock Absorbers (6-step adjustable preload)|
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Design
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 has received the biggest update in 2023. This update includes a new chassis for the Bullet, which is based on the company’s J platform. The rest of its design remains the same as the standard model. The round headlamp, chrome elements, single-piece seat, and muscular fuel tank are all retained by the company. No changes have been made to any aspect of it.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Features
The Royal Enfield Bullet features a semi-digital instrument cluster with an analog speedometer meter. The semi-digital instrument cluster displays a trip meter and a fuel gas indicator. However, this model lacks navigation system and Bluetooth connectivity.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Engine
Royal Enfield Bullet uses a 349cc single cylinder air and oil-cooled engine to provide power. It generates power of 20.2bhp at 6,100 RPM and a peak torque of 27nm at 4,000 RPM. It is equipped with a five-speed gearbox.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Suspension and brakes
Royal Enfield Bullet is equipped with telescopic front forks and a twin-tube emulsion shock absorber with a 6-step adjustable preload to handle the hardware and suspension tasks. It is equipped with a single-channel ABS and an anti-lock braking system for efficient braking, featuring a front disc brake and a rear drum brake.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 price
Please note that these prices are approximate and may vary depending on the location and dealership.
Pros of Royal Enfield Bullet 350:
- Impressive Performance: The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 delivers an impressive performance on the road, thanks to its powerful 349cc engine.
- Classic Design: The Bullet 350 carries the iconic retro design that has been synonymous with Royal Enfield for decades. It exudes a timeless charm and stands out among modern motorcycles.
- Reliable Build Quality: Royal Enfield is known for its robust build quality, and the Bullet 350 is no exception. It is built to withstand various road conditions and can handle long rides with ease.
- Comfortable Riding Position: The Bullet 350 offers a comfortable riding position with an upright seating posture, making it suitable for both short city rides and long highway journeys.
- Rich Heritage: Being one of the oldest motorcycle brands in India, Royal Enfield carries a rich heritage that appeals to enthusiasts and collectors alike. Owning a Bullet 350 allows you to be a part of this legacy.
Cons of Royal Enfield Bullet 350:
- Vibrations: The Bullet 350, being a classic motorcycle with a thumping engine, is known for its vibrations at higher speeds. Some riders may find it uncomfortable, especially during long rides.
- Heavy Weight: With a weight of 195 kilograms, the Bullet 350 can feel heavy and bulky, especially for riders who prefer lighter and more maneuverable motorcycles.
- Limited Features: The Bullet 350 lacks advanced features such as a navigation system and Bluetooth connectivity, which are now commonly found in modern motorcycles.
- Lower Mileage: While the Bullet 350 offers a powerful engine, its mileage may not be as impressive as some other motorcycles in its segment. Riders should consider this if fuel efficiency is a top priority.
- Maintenance Costs: Maintaining a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 can sometimes be expensive, especially when it comes to servicing and spare parts. Owners should factor in these costs when making a purchase decision.
Overall, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a classic motorcycle with a strong fan base, offering a blend of nostalgia, power, and style. It appeals to riders who appreciate its unique charm and are willing to embrace its quirks.