Mukhyamantri Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana: Mukhyamantri Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana Online Application, Application Status, Bihar government is running many schemes to put the disabled people on their feet across the state, but Bihar Mukhyamantri Viklang Adhikarita Yojana is also included in those schemes. Through this scheme, battery operated tricycles will be given free of cost to more and more disabled people. So that the applicant for studies or employment can easily reach his destination.
Through this post we are going to provide you all the information about Bihar Chief Minister Disabled Empowerment Scheme 2023. Through the post written below, you will be given benefits, facilities, application process, eligibility and all types of important information. Necessary documents etc. of this scheme, so that you can get all types of information related to this scheme. Read this post from beginning to end so that not a single information is missed.
Chief Minister Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme: The main objective of this scheme is to provide quick benefits for the welfare of disabled people from all the schemes of Divyangjan sector run by the state government. To increase awareness towards the disabled, ensuring their rights by empowering them physically, socially, educationally and economically. Udyami Yojana Bihar Online Registration Apply Date
Hundred percent provision of funds has been made by the state government for the operation of Sambal. Similarly, for the state’s participation in the schemes of the National Trust, the necessary supplementary grant amount is given by the state government to the beneficiaries under this scheme.
Benefits- Chief Minister Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme
- Loan up to Rs 2.00 lakh will be given for self-employment.
- Scholarship will be given for teaching in special schools, the rate of which will be lower than the rate given to non-disabled people.
- In very special cases, the rate of grant in National Trust schemes and the state grant will be payable as per the requirement of the scheme and the specific beneficiary.
Eligibility- Chief Minister Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme
- The age limit for self-employment loan will be 18-60 years and for artificial limbs and devices above 5 years.
- In very special cases, the grant will be payable in all cases covered by multiple disabilities and adjudications and there will be no restriction on income, age etc.
- The age limit of the student for special school will be 6-18 years.
- The minimum age limit of the beneficiary (male/female) for the shelter home (Aashiana/Saket) will be 18 years.
Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme Application Process: Online
- Visit the official website.
- Registration is mandatory for e-filling the form.
- Use the login credentials to log in.
- Only eligible candidates should fill the form with personal details as per the guidelines/advertisement.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Upload Documents.
- Finalize and submit the application.
Required Documents- Mukhyamantri Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- Permanent address proof.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Bank account proof.
- Mobile registered with Aadhar card.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Below Poverty Line Certificate.
What is Chief Minister Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme?
The state government of Bihar has launched the scheme “Mukhyamantri Divyangjan Adhikarita Yojana” with the aim of improving the lives of persons with disabilities. Financial assistance is provided by the government through these schemes.
How to apply for the scheme?
First of all register online. After this fill the online application form with required details. Then after this attach the required documents (upload online). And finally submit.
What is the official portal to register and apply for the scheme?
Click on the following URL for registration and other process. URL: online.bih.nic.in/
What documents are required to be attached with the application form?
First Aadhar Card/PAN Card. Second permanent address proof. 3. Two passport size photographs. 4. Bank account proof. 5. Mobile registered with Aadhar card. 6. Caste certificate if applicable. 7. Below Poverty Line Certificate.
Bijhar Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana Important Links
Bihar Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana All Important Links
Is there any difference in Mukhyamantri Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana benefits based on gender?
No, there is no difference in benefits based on gender.
What benefits are provided under Mukhyamantri Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana?
Loan up to Rs 2.00 lakh will be given for self-employment.
What is the minimum and maximum age to avail benefits under Mukhyamantri Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana?
The age limit for self-employment loan will be 18-60 years.
Can a person from another state also apply for Mukhyamantri Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana?
No, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.