Akon Net Worth 2023: The famous American singer Akon has an estimated net worth of $60 million. Akon, whose full name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam, is a Senegalese-American singer, songwriter, and record producer. He gained fame in the mid-2000s with hits like Locked Up, Smack That, and Sorry, Blame It on Me. Akon is not only a music sensation but also a successful entrepreneur and philanthropist, contributing to his substantial net worth.
- Net Worth: Estimated at $60 million in 2023.
- Bio: American singer, songwriter, and record producer of Senegalese descent.
- Income: Comes from music, business ventures, and philanthropy.
- Height: Approximately 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm).
- Age: Born on April 16, 1973, making him around 50 years old.
- Wife: Relationship status may have changed, but he was known to be with Tomeka Thiam & Rozina Negusei.
Akon Net Worth
Akon’s net worth is estimated to be $60 million as of 2023. He is a Senegalese-American singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He has sold over 35 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
Akon made his money through a variety of sources, including:
- Music sales: Akon has released five studio albums, all of which have been certified platinum or multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). He has also had over 30 top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Touring: Akon has toured extensively throughout his career, and his concerts have been consistently well-attended.
- Endorsement deals: Akon has endorsed a variety of products and brands, including Pepsi, Budweiser, and Samsung.
- Business ventures: Akon has invested in a number of businesses, including his own record label, Konvict Music, and his own clothing line, Konvict Clothing.
- Philanthropy: Akon is a philanthropist and has donated millions of dollars to various charities. He is particularly passionate about helping children in Africa.
Akon is a successful and influential figure in the music industry. He has achieved great financial success, but he is also known for his philanthropy and his commitment to helping others.
|Net Worth||$60 Million|
|Yearly Income||$6.5 Million +|
|Yearly expense||$3 Million +|
Akon Net Worth Growth
|Akon Net Worth in 2023||$60 Million|
|Akon Net Worth in 2022||$54 Million|
|Akon Net Worth in 2021||$51 Million|
|Akon Net Worth in 2020||$47 Million|
Who is Akon?
Akon, also known by his birth name Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam, is a Senegalese-American singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He has sold over 350 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
Akon was born in St. Louis, Missouri, on April 16, 1973. His father, Mor Thiam, is a renowned jazz percussionist from Senegal. Akon moved to Senegal with his family when he was seven years old. He returned to the United States in 1992 and settled in New Jersey.
Akon is a multi-talented artist who has achieved success in music, business, and philanthropy. He is an inspiration to many and is considered one of the most influential figures in the entertainment industry.
|Real Name||Aliaune Damala Badara Akon Thiam|
|Birth Place:||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||16 April 1973|
|Age:||50 years old|
|Net Worth:||$65 Million|
|Children Name:||Alioune, Muhammad, Jhavor, Tyler, and Aliouna|
|Height:||In Centimetres – 180 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 11″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 78 Kg|
In Pounds – 171 lbs
Akon was born on April 16, 1973. As of today, November 2023, he is 50 years old.
Akon is 5’11” tall, which is equivalent to 1.78 meters.
Akon Relationship & More
|Children||Alioune, Muhammad, Jhavor, Tyler, and Aliouna|
|Parents||Kine Gueye Thiam, Mor Thiam|
Akon has six children with three different women. His children are:
- Aliya Thiam (born 2004) with Tomeka Thiam
- Aliaune Thiam Jr. (born 2007) with Amber Rose
- Noah Thiam (born 2008) with Tina Steward
- Zamal Thiam (born 2010) with Naomie Harris
- Ghenesis Thiam (born 2014) with Jessica Clemons
- Phoenix Thiam (born 2016) with Rozina Neguse
Akon has said that he wants to keep his family protected from the public eye, so he does not share much information about them. However, he has said that he is a very involved father and that he loves his children very much.
Akon’s parents are Mor Thiam and Kine Gueye Thiam. Mor Thiam is a percussionist and composer from Senegal. He is a member of the Toucouleur ethnic group and is a descendant of Quranic scholars. Kine Gueye Thiam is a dancer from Senegal. She is a member of the Wolof ethnic group.
Akon has a large extended family. He has 18 siblings, including 11 half-siblings. His father had five wives, and Akon’s mother was one of them. Akon’s family is very important to him, and he is close to all of his siblings.
Akon is a proud father and a loving husband. He is also a successful musician and entrepreneur. He has achieved a lot in his life, but his family is his greatest accomplishment.
AKON (@akon) • Instagram
He began his career as a singer-rapper, with his big break arriving in 2004 with the release of the singles “Locked Up” and “Lonely.” Both songs achieving great success, leading up to an album deal with Universal Motown.
Akon has since released six studio albums, all of which have been certified at least platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). He has also had numerous successful singles, including “Smack That”, “I Wanna Love You”, “Don’t Matter”, “The Sweet Escape”, and “Gangsta”.
In addition to his musical career, Akon is also a successful entrepreneur. He has founded two record labels, Konvict Muzik and KonLive Distribution, and has also invested in various businesses, including real estate, hotels, and casinos.
Akon is also a philanthropist. He founded the Akon Lighting Africa initiative, which provides solar-powered electricity to people in Africa. He has also donated money to various other charities, including the Red Cross and World Food Programme.
Akon is a highly successful and influential artist. He has won numerous awards, including five Grammy Award nominations. He is also one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with over 350 million records sold worldwide.
Akon is still active in the music industry. He released his latest album, “El Negreeto”, in 2021. He is also currently touring the United States.
Here are some of Akon’s notable achievements:
- He is the first solo artist to hold both the number one and two spots simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 charts twice.
- He has had four songs certified as 3× platinum, three songs certified as 2× platinum, more than ten songs certified as 1× platinum and more than ten songs certified as gold by the RIAA.
- He was listed by Guinness World Records as the number-one selling artist for master ringtones in the world.
- Along with his own musical career, Akon later founded two record labels, Konvict Muzik and KonLive Distribution. A multitude of successful acts, including Lady Gaga, T-Pain, R. Kelly, and Kardinal Offishall, have been signed to these labels.
- He is a successful entrepreneur with investments in various businesses, including real estate, hotels, and casinos.
- He is a philanthropist who has founded the Akon Lighting Africa initiative, which provides solar-powered electricity to people in Africa.
Akon is a true multi-hyphenate talent who has achieved success in music, business, and philanthropy. He is an inspiration to many and continues to make a positive impact on the world.
Akon Top Hits Songs
Akon is a Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter, record producer, and entrepreneur. He has released seven studio albums, all of which have been certified platinum or multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Akon has sold over 350 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
- “I Wanna Love You” (ft. Snoop Dogg)
- “Right Now (Na Na Na)”
- “Don’t Matter”
- “Chhammak Challo” (ft. Hamsika Iyer)
- “Locked Up”
- “Bananza (Belly Dancer)”
- “Sorry, Blame It On Me”
- “Smack That” (ft. Eminem)
- “Gangsta’s Paradise” (cover of Coolio’s song)
What is Akon’s real name?
His real name is Aliaune Damala Badara Akon Thiam.
How old is Akon now?
Akon was born on April 16, 1973. As of today, November 2023, he is 50 years old.
What is Akon’s net worth?
Akon’s net worth is estimated to be $60 million to $65 million as of 2023.